Watch the Pilots and Vote for the Next Food Network Star

by in Food Network Star, August 5, 2014

Watch the Pilots and Vote for the Next Food Network Star, Season 10Time is running out to vote for this year's newest Food Network Star. Will you join Lenny on the range? Will you learn the secrets to Italian cooking with Luca? Or will you dive into the seas with Nicole?

Watch all three pilots now and vote for your favorite:

A Letter to Lenny, from the Rebel

1. Kim says:

I can't even figure out how to vote. Finally got to this page and I push vote and it doesn't register. This is the first season I've even tried but if you choose anyone other than the jersey girl, I'm about ready to give up on the Food Network.

2. shannon says:

I am so excited for the winner to be announced today I cant wait but I think the winner should be Nicole because she is fun and entertaining and looks like a great chef and coastal food is good because my dad lives in Virginia beach , and he knows he's fish and my mom and I live in Washington Dc

3. Kim says:

Just went back and read some comments. Seriously, Luca, you have to concentrate too hard to even understand him and the cowboy, he really hasn't mastered the English language either.

4. terri148 says:

I vote for all three but a favorite vote to Luca, Lenny, and then Nicole. Luca seems very knowledgeable, very Italian, and very easy to watch! Lenny is very likable, very entertaining, and seems to cook very good steaks. Nicole seems very good and knowledgeable with seafood, very pretty, and very easy to watch as well. But if I had to choose only one, it would be Luca! Bellisimo!!!! Who doesn't love Italian food???

5. Sharlene younger says:

I have been trying to vote for Luca lookit would not click his face or his name

6. Don says:

Trying to vote...it doesn't work. Very frustrating.

7. Lewis says:

LENNY>>>>LENNY>>>>>LENNY!!!

8. lola b says:

So Luca didn't win but betcha they'll give him a show anyway.

9. nancy says:

lenny is a joke he is terrible lucca is a better chief