Will Donna Rejoin the Competition?

by in Videos, June 4, 2014

An ousted rival will rejoin the competition after a journey on Star Salvation, an exclusive Web series hosted by Damaris Phillips and Geoffrey Zakarian.

Damaris says it best when she explains, "This season is all about fan favorites." She and fellow Salvation host Geoffrey welcome past competitors — Season 8's Martie Duncan and Season 9's Chad Rosenthal — to battle Donna, the first finalist eliminated from Season 10. For their premiere challenge, they're tasked with presenting themselves and their culinary points of view on pizzas in only 25 minutes.

Click play on the video above to watch Part 1 of Star Salvation now (watch Part 2 here), and see how Donna fares.

Guess Who’s Back: Luca

After ousting six hopefuls (including two fan favorites) in Star Salvation, Luca proved himself worthy of a second chance. He entered back into the co...

1. Crouton40 says:

Clicked on pt. 2 of this and watched. Enjoyed seeing everyone present their dish and make their pitch before the judges.
    The Judges---what can I say? Zakarian and Chef Phillips are tops! Nice to see Damaris getting more air-time. I picked her for the win last year, and she is doing an excellent job, in making many yummy dishes on her #SouthernAtHeart show and as a fair-minded and believable judge, here.

Who else from previous seasons should be brought back? Several good ones come to mind. How about: Brad Sorenson or Emily Ellyn? Both had Huuuuge outcry's and massive blog-posts from fans after they were eliminated. And what about: Jyll Everman, or Suzie Jimenez, or Viet Pham, or Linkie Marais. But especially Brad or Emily. Most of my time is spent on FNStar (that's just me) but liking what I saw here. :)

2. MoHub says:

I'd love to see Ippy come back. I was behind him right up to his elimination.

• Crouton40 says:

Yes!! He is an excellent cook. His smile could melt the ladies. The sheer variety of NEW dishes he could have shown us would have been a strong addition to the network. He was one of my favorites during his time.

• shannon says:

Ippy, you are right MoHub! I forgot about him. That would have been amazing. His laid back style appealed to me.

3. Guest says:

Please allow Donna to move on to new and exciting adventures that do not include the Food Network. Thank you.

4. the Seer says:

I foresee the bottom three for the second challenge will be Kenny, Aryen and Christopher Lynch.

5. Debbie Zarzecki says:

I thought Ippy was great too. He would have offered a very different type of show to the viewers. And I really liked Brad Sorenson. He was young but he sure knew how to cook. I was terribly disappointed when he was eliminated. I had hoped they'd bring him back and give him a show anyway as they did with Kelsey Nixon. He had great potential and I would have enjoyed watching him.

6. Jen says:

Why do I recognize Donna? I know I have seen her on TV before, but I can't place it...