Watch: Chad Rosenthal and Martie Duncan Are Back

by in Videos, May 31, 2014

On Sunday, fan favorites Chad and Martie will return to battle the first ousted finalist on Star Salvation.

Click play on the video above to get a sneak peek of the competition.

Guess Who’s Back: Luca

After ousting six hopefuls (including two fan favorites) in Star Salvation, Luca proved himself worthy of a second chance. He entered back into the co...

1. Shay says:

I love Martie Duncan! She would be a great host on her own show!!!

2. Chris says:

Monday nights are hard dinner nights for me...I'm pretty wiped out when I leave the office. Last night's Star Salvation inspired me! Pantry Pizza at my house tonight!! A little spinach, some black olives, a hodge podge of some cheeses and some leftover sausage. Not as glam as Martie's pie, but easy to make and a crowd pleaser! Great and doable idea!

3. Anna says:

Give Martie her own show, please!!

4. dianne brocki says:

I so hope Martie wins,she would make a wonderful host for Food Network.She can cook and talk at the same time,very entertaining.Food network has a star in her and should put her to work.

5. Donna Cornelius says:

So happy to see Martie back! We met when I interviewed her for a newspaper article after her first appearance on FNS. After spending about five minutes with her, I felt as if I'd known her for years--and that I had made a new friend. I I'm betting Food Network viewers would feel the same way if she had her own show.

6. Meri says:

Martie Duncan definitely needs her own show! Viewers from around the country would love her affordable, do-able recipes and ideas for entertaining - she's so comfortable and fun to watch! So excited to see she has another shot at it!

7. Melanie says:

Ditto to all of the above....if genuineness is truly a characteristic you are looking for, you have hit the jackpot with Martie Duncan! She is charming, speaks and cooks with authority, and has mastered the art of Southern hospitality! #PartyARMY

8. Peggy says:

Hope it is done right this time and Martie gets her own show. I too am from the South and all of her dishes were appealing. I would serve all of them at my table. Just don't believe the majority of people would even desire to prepare some of the dishes prepared by the others.

9. Georganne Baker says:

Martie Duncan is one of the BEST people you've ever had on that show. She can relate her cooking skills & knowledge to the audience with ease, she's witty, & certainly comfortable both in & out of the kitchen. How could you let a GEM like that get away from you ?!!. Over the last year the FN has slipped in ratings, put shows on that no one wants to watch . I was a loyal viewer, but I have had my fill of Guy & Rachel & would like to see new ppl, GOOD ppl like Martie show their "stuff".... PLEASE don't let her get away over some slit (or not) in the bottom of a tomato (a method that works, but bruised the arrogant ego of the judges)!!!