Vote Now for the Next Food Network Star

by in Food Network Star, August 4, 2013

Vote Now for the Next Food Network Star Season 9All season long the mentors have guided this very decision, and now you, Food Network Star fans, get to make the final and most important decision. Will you join Damaris on her journey in helping guys woo their mates with Southern food on Eat, Date Love? Will you get Pie Style with Rodney? Or will you channel your inner culinary sins and indulge with Russell on Guilty Pleasures?

Food Network's newest sensation is up to you: Cast your vote now (voting is now closed).

A Letter to Damaris, from the Rebel

1. foodie1987 says:

Wow, I can't believe Stacey was eliminated! She was GREAT! Hers is the only show I would actually watch. Family values? Connecting with the past? Brilliant. I thought her polish came across as sophisticated poise. Surely a little direction to include her guests more (which she did AMAZINGLY during the fourth of july challenge) would have been much more cost effective than the Henry Higgons-esque voice lessons needed for other contenders.

Damaris' show is a distant second. I might watch an episode or two.

• guest says:

Stacey's grimace-looking uber-smiles sabotaged her. It was all the audience could see and overshadowed the other good she did. Not photogenic.

2. Misty says:

Soooo tired of the same lame "cool" guys every year. None of the finalist offered anything new. I was pulling for Nikki, she seemed to have the only new idea that is not already on the Food Network. I am a meat on the side girl too! Can't wait to see where she ends up because that is the channel I will be watching! Really doesn't matters who wins, at this point, I don't think any of the finalist will have a lasting show or career.

3. sheree says:

Rodney is positive, energetic, has ideas without sweating over trying to figure out what he is going to do.
    He keeps my attention because you never know what he is going to say or do. Thats entertainment! His food is simple everyday easy to cook for people at home, which this is what this is all about! Nothing fancy or ingredients that you can not even find, Rodney has my vote!

4. sheree says:

5. Jack says:

I went PIE-STYLE on my classic pot-roast today!

GO RODNEY!

6. lilian says:

damarius

7. Elizabeth says:

I think the judges missed it. Russell and Rodney don't have the cooking chops, heart or charisma of Stacey, and Damaris was just silly in her pilot---don't let that girl drink on camera!

8. James says:

Damaris Eat, date love was the best!

9. Lori says:

I vote for Damaris, she was charming.

10. Holly says:

Love Damaris! She is real and full of personality! Show has a romantic quality as well....ya wanna watch and see how the dinner date goes.... just a feel good show with some easy but tasty recipes for your "at home dates" :) Best wishes Damaris!