Vote Now for the Next Food Network Star

by in Food Network Star, August 4, 2013

Vote Now for the Next Food Network Star Season 9All season long the mentors have guided this very decision, and now you, Food Network Star fans, get to make the final and most important decision. Will you join Damaris on her journey in helping guys woo their mates with Southern food on Eat, Date Love? Will you get Pie Style with Rodney? Or will you channel your inner culinary sins and indulge with Russell on Guilty Pleasures?

Food Network's newest sensation is up to you: Cast your vote now (voting is now closed).

Caption It: Anything Can Happen

1. lora lamb says:

I watch the show as much as I can, a lot different then the others that you have done over the year's, I think this show should be only for people that do cook or just starting a new restanutant, for these TV show's? As Judges on the show you need to smile more, for the TV for the people as you tell the people trying to make a new life on this cooking show. So as I say Rodney is the ok the better one out of the three this time. You have had better

2. Aly says:

Oh thank goodness, had anyone but Damaris won out of these three it would have been bad!!! I still liked Stacey the best I think, but Damaris definitely got better and better and I actually really like her show idea!

3. debra1956 says:

I just watched the finale out of morbid curiosity. My prediction was correct. Russell out first and Demaris beating Rodney.
    Overall, I really felt this was the worst season of this show yet. The overall pool was not very good. Some of the contestants were really awful (Danushka, Chirs?!). Out of all the people out there wanting to do this, this is the cream of the crop? I really doubt it.
    I would have much preferred Stacey or Nikki to any of these final 3. As others have said, it's not so much about the winner having a show, it's just this reality show competition.
    Very disappointing. Let's hope they read some of these comments and improve things for next year.

4. SHIRLEY says:

I AGREE WITH DEBRA THIS WAS THE WORSE POOL EVER

5. Marty says:

Disappointed with America's pick. Rodney would have been able to grab the ratings. The only success the network has had with the picks is the Sandwich King. Jason and Arti are both thumbs down entertainers and cooks.

6. Angie says:

So sick and tired of this garbage...on the food network.....enough of this trash, put cooks back on and get rid of this staged, edited programming!!!

7. Makenna says:

I love Damaris her idia was awsome for doing a date southern idia tohelp couples!!!!!!!!!!

8. vivi n says:

I vote for Rodney . His show would be pretty cool.