Do You Want to Be on the Food Network Star Finale? — Email Us

by in Community, July 11, 2013

Do You Want to Be on the Food Network Star Finale?For the first time in Food Network Star history, fans have a chance to ask Alton, Bobby, Giada and all 12 finalists questions during the final episode, which airs August 11 at 9pm/8c. Before the winner is revealed, the contestants will gather in the studio on August 7 to tell all and view never-before-seen footage from the season. Bobby, Alton and Giada will also share their favorite moments during an emotional look back at the remaining finalists' journey to the finale.

Is there something you've been dying to know from the season? Do you want to be on the Food Network Star finale?

Star Talk is soliciting Skype viewers and callers throughout the country who would like to be part of the show that tapes on Wednesday, August 7 starting at 10am/9c.

Email the following information to FoodStarFinale@leg-corp.com, and a Food Network Star producer may contact you for more information:

Name
Location
Home telephone number
Skype name
Your Food Network Star question

Now Casting: Food Network Star, Season 10

Guy Fieri, Justin Warner and Damaris Phillips. These three Food Network chefs weren't born into stardom; it took a journey from fandom to fierce compe...

1. Kathy Leis says:

Get rid of Miss Perfect Stacy Poon because she thinks she is perfect and her restaurant already
    received help from Restaurant Impossible. She is boring and a hypocrite.

2. susan says:

Foodnet work star show the judges are to serious and there on to many other shows, You need new judges and new contestants. Both the judges and contestants are over cooked and under seasoned. This show is a
    so boring.. Nap time.

3. Karen says:

Boy did they send the wrong person home tonight! Why does Rodney make it every week? Nikky knows more about food than Rodney. All he knows is pies and most of his pies have not been successful!!!!

• Terry says:

Exactily!. If I wanted to watch bad comedy and not the Food Network, it would be Rodney...or maybe not even him for bad comedy. His food rarely has looked good and apparently does not taste good. The excuse on the last show was that you can't bake a pie in an hour. Really? You could bake a shell. You could deep fry a pie. I would NOT watch Rodney. He offers nothing that I would want to see and I have been a fan of the network for over 10 years. I thought Nikki could at least cook. Wish I could provide "dislike" as well as "like" votes for contestants.

4. Karen says:

OK, now I see why the judges kept Rodney. Because of the fan poll. Is that fair??? Afraid of losing viewers?? What do people see in him? What can he teach us about cooking? Or maybe it's just about entertainment but the guy can't even sing and you can't understand him.

5. Celia says:

The truth is that Stacey does connect with the viewers. as evidenced by the fan poll. We think she is genuine and sweet and you can tell she loves her family. She is also authoritative about food and clear about describing her dishes.
    Rodney is difficult to understand and I don't want to make or eat pie for every meal. Based on what he did to the chicken cacciatore he should have gone home. That was a disgrace to the dish. I would not watch him on the food network. I wouldn't watch Russell either, I can't relate to him at all. I have no idea who he is , and what is a culinary sin? And if he calls himself "chef" one more time I'll scream.
    If Demarais wins it will be because the network wants someone from the South to placate all the people who are angry about the treatment of Paula Deen.

6. Linda Shell says:

Please get rid of Stacey. She is so fake. Our coffee club don't like her at all. Rodney would be the best. Let him make pies on TV. Pie making has gone by. Need to show how pies are made the old way.

• Taylor says:

Agreed. I want to see something like man versus food. Entertaining, not another boring Martha Stewart Poon whatever. Rodney is my pick.q

7. Flitzy says:

Here's a question: Why is Nikki no longer on the show yet Rodney still is?

8. Gayle says:

I'm very disillusioned........ Food Network is obviously trending towards ODD / QUIRKY personalities rather than the truly inspired, well rounded, actual 'Chefs' that they've been known for promoting in the past. It's kind of sad that it's going in that direction. If I wanted quirky entertainment, I'd turn on the Comedy Channel. I don't want a real boring host... but come on! Some of these people on the FNStar are really stretching it! Let's get back to the QUALITY we've been used to!