Justin Keeps the Lead

by in Community, Food Network Star, July 2, 2012

Justin Warner

Justin Warner is holding strong in the weekly Fan Vote with 31% of your votes. Longtime leader Martita Jara is still a close second at 29%, and her teammate Ippy Aiona has fallen to 17% but still hangs on to third place. With just two weeks to go until our Finale Vote — where you, the fans, will decide on our next Food Network Star — will Justin continue to impress the judges with his outside-the-box food and rebel-rousing ways?

The in-season Fan Vote resets each week, so make sure to cast your vote for your favorite finalist up to 10 times per day.

Check out the complete list of Week Seven Fan Vote results:

Fan Vote results

A Letter to Lenny, from the Rebel

1. SilverScribe says:

Oh and Sara!! You need to update that vote image.

2. Guest says:

I don't get why the judges criticized Ippy for being too laid back. Ina Garten is also very calm and relaxed but she is very charming and her show is super entertaining.

3. Dee says:

Kudos to Ippy, Yvan, and Justin for making something interesting and completing the challenge of altering the food to kids tastes. Did anyone else notice that NIkki did not actually complete the challenge? What did she do for the kids? Did you hear her comments? As a teacher and a mother I do not appreciate her attitude on cooking for kids. She seems snobby and mean to me. I would not watch her. By the way I do watch the other FN Star shows whatever time and day they are on. I even DVR shows when I know I will miss.

• tr15h64w says:

Agreed! I think the network should have sh*t-canned her for her comments about the kids. She's a classless ghetto drag-queen!

4. Fran says:

I dont really care for Martia's accent and cant always understand her. I do like Justin and think he is very creative. I would love to see Ippy move up in this compition, I think he would be really fun to watch.

5. Cyndi R. says:

Justin is an amazing young man not to mention a very talented chef. I have tasted his cooking first-hand and it is absolutely incredible. I find his quirkiness much needed on what can be a very boring network. He is brilliant in his own way and would be an absolutely exceptional addition to FNS. Everyone I know in the midwest, where we tend to be a little less willing to take risks, thinks he is the best thing to happen in years. Go J$! We love you!!!!!

6. Donna says:

YEAH! Food Network has Finally worked up their courage to rid the show of Martita! Enough drama already, from someone who can barely communicate in ENGLISH.

7. Culinarychick says:

I can't wait for Nikki to get sent home! Ugh. I have no desire to see a show with her as we already have a grill master in Bobby (I don't care if they are female or male). I'm intrigued for Ippy's food because he seems so consistant with it and I'd love to learn how to make Hawaiian influenced food. However, I'm sure the grooming and training will still have to be worked on, but I think all of the stars have been there. Even Guy had some inconsistancies, but once he had the win and network behind him he hit it out of the ballpark. Justin would be a good one too because he can think outside the box--totally creative and unexpected. I'm so sad that Emily left as I'd love to see her on TV and make her recipes. I'm ready to see something different on Food Network--Melissa is okay (SO glad I don't have to watch that Jeffery Saad guy) and is getting better and I so love Aarti--soo it's a process. Go Ippy and Justin!

8. Peter Nguyen says:

Justin has been my favorite from the begining because he reminds me of my best friend who comes off as arrogant at first but usually has the natural talent to back it up his words. His food is also very appealing to me and Alton Brown is also my favorite mentor so it's a double win.

9. **essence** says:

Justin right now is at 35%! I just love this young man because he isn't phoney. You Go Justin! We are bombarded with mess all day on TV. Be yourself? I really appreciate that part of your personality. Alton Brown "Thank You" for selecting Justin to be on Foodnetwork Star!
    Sincerely,
    **essence**

10. sebona says:

I do not think we are going to be that lucky, the network has already pre-determined that Justin will be the winner....Yuck!!!!! If by chance they read all the blogs and listen to the viewers and who they would watch and they finally voted Justin off the show, I am sure all over America and whoever is watching there wold be a hearty YAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! at long last