Caption It: Goofing Around

by in Food Network Star, May 25, 2012

This Sunday's new episode of Star is an intense one. Just when they're getting comfy in their teams, the finalists must compete against their own teammates in Chopped-style dessert battles. When the wacky mystery baskets are revealed, the finalists aren't the only ones who are stressed — their mentors are competitive, too! But no matter how heated the competition, with fun personalities like Alton, Giada and Bobby, there's always time for a lighthearted moment like this one. Alton's goofing around on the judges' panel has Giada in stitches.

Before you tune in this Sunday at 9pm/8c, we’re challenging you, Star fans, to write your best captions (tastefully appropriate, please) for this silly moment in the comments below.

Caption It: Anything Can Happen

1. Karen Palmer says:

Hear no evil; see no evil; taste no . . . oh, crap.

2. MaryPA says:

Alton.
    What in the world is this a fried fritter
    Giada,
    Just eat it. Oh is it that bad well I"m in for the treat as soon as I cut a tiny tiny piece.
    Bobby ,
    Oh dear I think it stuck! Giada stop I think I'm going to chock this one down.
    Where on earth were they trained how can they mess up a dessert. WATER NO WINE

3. Guest says:

Mmmmm....I love chicken feet! (Alton) munch, munch, munch.
    Giada: uh, Alton, hate to tell you this, but you are not supposed to eat the toes.
    Bobby: great grilling, huh?

4. Misty says:

Giada: I told Alton not to eat food that's from World Of Warcraft

Bobby: I forgot to tell Alton that he's supposed to eat with Silver wear NOT with his hands ^-^;

5. Desi says:

Bobby to Giada: Look at Alton. My god he is sooooo new to this judging gig!!!!

6. markohio says:

Alton: I am not going to finish this until I can decide whether or not I like it.

7. Bob says:

Bobby whispers, "Giada, I think Brown just farted; and it came with a prize!"

8. concerned says:

I thought Food Network was supposed to be family friendly...."Who's ready for some girl on grill actions!?" Totally inappropriate in my opinion. We all know what this sounds like. I really thought Food Network Star was about selling food, not sex...

• UNconcerned says:

Prude much?

• Jerilee says:

Sorry, comment not right for caption it.

• Jerilee says:

I dndt mean concerned's comment. Ment the one I was thinking. Sorry for the confusion.

• 1Dishy says:

I totally can't believe that you and the FN execs found this offensive. It is a play on words!! Girl on GRILL!! Not GIRL ON GIRL!! I think it is so cute!! And Bobby liked it too and added her to his team. To me it sounds like you are the one with the dirty mind!! I think a cooking show with a woman at the grill would be great!!

• FanFare57 says:

I completely agree with you 1Dishy. When I first heard Nikki describe her POV, I thought it was a clever "hook" and had "Bobby appeal". When Tuchman (sp?) complained that it was too sexy, I wondered if he represented the Disney Channel.

9. Robin says:

Illustrating the need for multitasking on the Food Network, Alton Brown displays his inventive "3rd hand" technique....

10. Miss Prissy says:

"It's feeding time at the ZOO."