Caption It: Stay Out of Trouble

by in Food Network Star, May 18, 2012

Oh, Josh. In Episode One, this rock star/sushi chef was Team Giada's problem child. First, he somersaulted onto the stage to get Bob and Susie's attention — and it worked, but not in a good way. Then he ended up in the bottom two. With the help of "guardian angel" Giada, he made it safely out of the pitch room. But what's going on in this sneak peek from Episode Two? Will Josh cause more drama for Giada?

Before you tune in this Sunday at 9pm/8c, we’re challenging you, Star fans, to write your best captions (tastefully appropriate, please) for this teaching moment in the comments below.

Caption It: Anything Can Happen

1. FanFare57 says:

Giada says, "Gosh, Josh -are you too Sloshed to make a Nosh for Posh?"

2. Karen says:

Giada: REALLY??????

3. Luna says:

Giada: I said "salt" not "somesault"!

4. MaryPA says:

Oh Josh, IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT THEN GET OUT OF THE KiTCHEN BLAH, BLAH :) Oh stop! I'll listen.....

5. CJWoodswoman says:

Josh looks like Mathew McConaughey when he smiles. Would love to watch him cook. Or whatever....

6. Kenjiro Sharimoto says:

Josh has a lot of clean up and rounding out to be done. Just watching him his body language and his expressions just tell another story. Its about shining with the story that they are trying to teach and educate about (as well said during episode 1). Being in front of crowds and being in front of a camera are somewhat different but yet the same. If the food bombed the first time then there is definitely some rounding out that has to be done. Greasy and tasteless is not a technical error especially when it comes to japanese cuisine. Its very structured on one end of the spectrum but on the other end it is a tastebud adventure that is savored and appreciated. When you bomb in two areas it generally focalizes to one thing "a confused message". So Josh what is it that you want to say and demonstrate that with the japanese technique of discipline and structure as in the japanese culture itself. To do this you may have a chance. I'll be at the edge of my seat but I just sense sooner than later an elimination because of the technical errors. Good Luck to all the finalist but reality strikes me as Team Bobby pulling this off.

7. MissCellanea says:

Dude, can you PLEASE show me how to throw devil horns? Every time I try, my hands do this weird claw thing... see?

8. Tucker says:

Giada: I REALLY hope you like your job as a rock star!

9. Josh Lyons says:

Thanks to all the comments, I enjoyed them thoroughly...just remember its not "reality" reality tv...peace.

• MaryPA says:

It must be a blast to interact with them. Sushi yum! I think its a intense show . Wow u must do the job n get it done. To bad u couldn't put some music into the food. There was a crazy movie I saw where this chick would cook and her feeling were felt in the food dah! Hahaha Have Fun and congrats on your accomplishments. GOOD LUCK!

• LISN says:

WTH do you mean with "its not 'reality' reality tv? A word of advice; if you want to be a rocker then rock on. If you want to be a chef: then cook food extremely well. Obviously, you can't seem to merge both aspirations.

• Luna says:

Hey! Congratulations on everything you've done. Great job and keep going with the rock star thing; it's great! :)

10. kawgirl says:

kara was let go because she can't cook. The 2 of the 3 dishes she made was her Moms recipes !!! The dish that the tourist said it tasted like it came out of the freezer section was ALL her. And like the judges said she is nothing special and not memorable.