Caption It: Stay Out of Trouble

by in Food Network Star, May 18, 2012

Oh, Josh. In Episode One, this rock star/sushi chef was Team Giada's problem child. First, he somersaulted onto the stage to get Bob and Susie's attention — and it worked, but not in a good way. Then he ended up in the bottom two. With the help of "guardian angel" Giada, he made it safely out of the pitch room. But what's going on in this sneak peek from Episode Two? Will Josh cause more drama for Giada?

Before you tune in this Sunday at 9pm/8c, we’re challenging you, Star fans, to write your best captions (tastefully appropriate, please) for this teaching moment in the comments below.

A Letter to Lenny, from the Rebel

1. Phineus says:

(I must be appropriate...I will not post what I'm thinking....must be good for goodness sake...nope, won't go there....)

OK, that's out of the way...so caption time:

GIADA: "Please, Josh, I'm begging you...no somersaults this week, okay?"

2. Bob graves says:

OK Jish, can you just stop wearing the WWBD ( What Would Bobby Do) bracelet!

3. [...] the original post here: Caption It: Stay Out of Trouble This entry was posted in Food Network and tagged angel, captions, comments, ended, episode, [...]

4. FanFare57 says:

"Josh, I have to inform you that you violate health & food safety codes when you jump on the counters.
    FYI: It is where food is prepared. If you do it again, you'll be eliminated."

5. Athena says:

Giada: "Josh, you need to clean your footprints off the counter."
    Josh: "But I'm a rock star!"

6. Sue says:

Caption It: As a last resort...sing!

7. Jerilee says:

You can be a rock star and a chef, but not at the same time!

8. John says:

If you don't listen to me, I'm going to strangle you!

9. lvgsong says:

Josh....two words....." Be genuine". No cart wheels, no theatrics. Be Josh. Act like you're in your own kitchen making a creative meal that you can' wait to taste yourself. That's what we want to see ok?

10. Deb says:

Giada: This is not a rock stage, this is a kitchen. Let's forget about last week and wow the judges this week...with your food, you can do it!