Poll: Whose Team Will Prevail on Food Network Star?

by in Food Network Star, April 2, 2012

Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Bobby Flay

Star fans, buckle up. This season is a game-changer. In addition to 15 passionate hopefuls vying for their shot at a Food Network show, three all-star producers are also facing off as team leaders. You may have heard of them: None other than Alton Brown, Bobby Flay and Giada De Laurentiis will each coach five finalists through the intense competition, each striving for one of their own to make it into the network's lineup.

While we wait patiently for the premiere on Sunday, May 13, we're asking for your predictions. Whose team do you see as the force to be reckoned with? Which of these three Food Network icons will make the best teacher and produce our next Star?

Meet all the finalists and find out more about the new season at FoodNetwork.com/star.

Join your fellow Star fans for pre-premiere chatter on Facebook and Twitter (#Star). Are you pulling for #TeamAlton, #TeamBobby or #TeamGiada? Vote now!

Caption It: Cha-Ching

Last week Food Network Star finalists embraced one of the most-faced aspects of Las Vegas — an over-the-top party scene — as they hosted a poolsid...

1. terri Rube says:

I have always been a Bobby Flay fan. I really love watching him cook, and explain his food. I also like Alton Brown, I think he is very smart, and knows his food. But I'm gonna cheer for Team Bobby Flay.

2. Heidi says:

Giada is not my favorite celeb chef and I wouldn't be rooting for her team EXCEPT for Ippy, who I am rooting for heart and soul! Having been raised in Hawaii, I would definitely watch a show that featured the unique and delicious flavors of the Islands by such a charismatic and talented young Hawaiian. On behalf of all the mainland Hawaiians and kama'aina who would get a taste of home through your show - aloha and pomaika'i, Ippy!

3. Michele says:

GO TEAM GIADA !!!!

And, I agree with you, Heidi, IPPY is # 1 !!!!!

4. Jessica says:

Why are so many FN fans acting so anti-Giada? She is a classically trained chef and cooks well, so why the haters? Cause she comes from a successful, wealthy family? Because she's an attractive woman? Give me a break....she cooks well and is great on camera. She has earned her culinary stripes and has brought viewers to FN.
    Giada, you have many fans...NY loves ya !

5. Michele says:

I couldn't root for Team Bobby if I tried.....Bobby seems so arrogant, cold.
    Bobby's TV persona does nothing for me.

6. Mary says:

I don't like the new show format. I like the old way. Also need 4 judges--not just the 2 that I don't agree with. There was nothing wrong with Ippy being himself. His food seemed great--too bad the choices for the final were so predictable. Ippy did great but the judges wouldn't give him a chance. Michelle didn't do well but she still made it. Marti is improving lately but do we need another Paula 'Deen. Why let 4 go through. What happened to Giada--she's so fake.