Caption It: Goofing Around

by in Behind the Scenes, June 24, 2011
Your Caption Here

On the next episode of Star, headband-clad Jeff and usually stoic Justin B. share a lighthearted moment on the set of Cougar Town — where their next Star Challenge goes down. What's going on here? Are the guys trying to impress Paula or Courteney Cox with an interesting form of martial arts?

Before you tune in this Sunday at 9pm/8c to watch what happens next, we’re challenging you, Star fans, to write your best captions (tastefully appropriate, please) for this silly moment in the comments below.

Watch: Top Outtakes from Star Salvation

If you've seen an episode of Star Salvation, you probably know that it takes much more time to actually film one episode than the 10 to 13 minutes tha...

1. Sue says:

I found this episode to be a little boring. I think the wrong Justin was sent packing even though his holes in his ears were very distracting. Penny is the least sexy of all the women so I’m not buying her POV at all. Mary Beth handled her perfectly as did Orchid with Cris. This week I found the judges to be off putting. Melissa was smug acting and her performance at this stage of the competition wasn’t anything to write home about. The Cougar Town people looking incredibly bored especially Cox. I thought the blonde girl was kinda bitchy and mean. Out of that group the only likeable person was the creator/director. I hope next week is better.

• annie says:

courtney cox looks like she is in pain. Penny needs to lighten up on the eyeliner and mascara...but what the heck, maybe she wants to look like the wicked witch of the west

2. annie says:

Totally, love the dimples!

3. Shannon Lynch says:

Biggest mistake to me was sending Justin B. home! What were the judges thinking....he had so much potential and he out of the rest definetly deserved to me there...I am so disappointed that I don't even want to watch the show anymore!

• tbd says:

Totally agree with you, Shannon. I enjoyed watching Justin B. They sent the wrong person home.

• shannon lynch says:

Thank you...I just think he needed to relax behind the camera and not think about it too much but, they didn't give him that chance.

4. Linda says:

Where was Susie Fogelson? I love her insightful comments.

5. Valerie says:

wait until you see who wins!

6. When you were writing this post, you must have been thinking, "For some life lasts a short while but the memories it holds last forever..".

7. I am just commenting to let you understand of the outstanding discovery our princess found visiting your blog. She discovered a lot of pieces, not to mention how it is like to have an excellent teaching mood to get the others very easily completely grasp a number of impossible matters. You actually did more than our expected results. Many thanks for coming up with these beneficial, safe, edifying and also cool tips on your topic to Janet.

8. I really like the passion that I see in your article, i love the way you look at the problem, and more then that the way that you approach ideas. This make me think if I`m doing the right way. Greatto learn from a master