Watch/Chat With Giada

by in Behind the Scenes, July 30, 2010
Click Image to Chat Click Image to Chat

Can you EVEN? The very first email I read this morning informed me that we had confirmed Giada De Laurentiis to participate in our live chat on Sunday night. I’m excited!

Bring your food questions, your thoughts on this season – Giada will be discussing it all!

If you haven’t chatted with us before, it’s easy – it’s fun, and if you love watching The Next Food Network Star, why wouldn’t you watch (and chat) with Giada?

See you Sunday at 9pm/8c – Giada will be expecting you.

Watch: Top Outtakes from Star Salvation

If you've seen an episode of Star Salvation, you probably know that it takes much more time to actually film one episode than the 10 to 13 minutes tha...

Comments (2,503)

1. Spot on with this write-up, I really assume this website wants far more consideration. I’ll most likely be again to read rather more, thanks for that info.

2. Jake says:

Can't wait to speak with her!

• Michelle says:

I think they shoud've eliminated Brad instead of Serena. As a viewer, Brad is not fun to watch. Also, during the camera challenges, he has a big smile on his face but when the camera starts, he wipes his smile of his face and acts like a bring robot. The two people who deserve to win are Aarti and Herb. They put all their effort in more than anyone else from the start. Aarti can bring a different style of cooking to food network, Indian. She would be fun to watch. I like Hetb also because he has a lot of energy and is into it. To me, Tom seems like he doesn't want to be here as much as everyone else. Aria seems like a pretty good cook, but is too low key to watch. When the point comes when Aarti and Herb are the two finalists, I won't care who wins.

3. Natasha says:

i think serena should win i am not from italy my family is not italian but i think it would be great for the food network everything she makes sound mmmmmmmmmmmmm good

• bingo says:

really? don't think her food would taste good.........as most of the time the judges/food critics did not like it. However I do liked her a lot, she had such innocence in her personality which I loved.

4. Ms_ Understanding says:

Love, love , love Giada! She brings to the Food Network a realistic view of today's Italy and its cuisine. She is beautiful and graceful. Her calm style, sophistication and culinary knowledge are a wonderful combination that, I think, the viewers appreciate. Giada is not one of those "in your face", loud, or silly chefs, and I, for one, prefer her style. I have tried a few of her recipes with great success. I can't wait for the chat on Sunday night! I'm happy for her that she is now a mom, too!

• Grandma Joyce says:

Her dishes do appear fresh and beautiful, there must be someone with an artistic eye at the camera to convey her concept to the audience. One comment I know I won't have time to make tomorrow night is how beautiful and precious her little girl appears to be. She also appears to be enjoying the dishes her Mommy is serving. Perhaps an early introduction to different flavors is the key as my little one year old granddaughter loves tahini and greek yogurt! I didn't even know what they were a year ago, let alone at one year of age! I only knew homemade cottage cheese as a tot. Bravo to these mommy's!

5. Donna says:

Yea, she is what a food network star should look like, find some one like Giada, and you have found someone everyone will watch, and learn from

6. Blah says:

Giada, thanks for opening up a chatting time!
    Giada is an awsome cook on Food Network. She is real, and all of her dishes can relate back to her. Some shows (I won't name which ones), are very fake and you can just tell that someone told the cook to do that recipe. Giada has a style that everyone can appreciate and like. She has many good recipes and they are never too hard. Giada is a great mentor for the finalists.

7. Solar Man says:

If the point of all this is to suck in more people to FN .. it worked on me !! This morn is the first time I have ever seen one of Giada shows ( on Now ). I don't even know how to say her name ? I have seen FN for years but only look at SOME of the shows ( due mostly other shows or stuff to do ). Some have diss'ed her about too many teeth ect. HA! We all just need to learn to live with Too much of a good thing !!! RE: a good thing , I'm with Natasha ( love that name !! ) , but I think Bobby Flay is very good MOST of the time . I think Serena & Giada are too different to be thought of as redundant , I like Serena more due to her HIGH ENERGY !! I can be kind of a slug , so I think her ENERGY kind of rubs off on me & keeps me AT THE FN , & not Bloomberg or MSNBC. Thanks FN PS I'll try to see Giada more often , at some point I may learn how to say her name :)

8. Fluffybunny says:

I like Arti from the bigining I thought she was going to do well

9. Luz says:

On episode 7 I think Aria should have been the one booted out. She even said she wanted to sabotage Artie and make her look bad. That's why she interupted her when she was presenting Aria for the "Foodie" part of the show.

• lala says:

i agree. they should have given serena a second chance. i for one think she might have done something that might have changed the course.

• Resa says:

I agree!

• Adele O'Keefe says:

I am with you... very frustrated that they are allowing her to move forward with such immature and vindictive behavior. She does not deserve the chances and is not as interesting to boot!

• bethanybeach says:

I agree with you Luz.. If Aria becomes the next FN Star, I sure will not be watching her.

10. lorraine says:

i cant wait till sunday. i have tried her recipes before and i personally think that aarti should win she has a great personality and is creative.