Adam Gertler, our special guest in tonight's Star chat, will have (I’m sure) some enlightening takes on how this competition's playing out. Things are starting to get wilder, and he was, after all, in the finalists' shoes himself not too long ago. But … I also have some other, non-Star questions I think might be fun to run by him, too:
1) What are three foods you'd pick now if you ever did another "Freaky" special on cuisine?
2) Would you be willing to do a karaoke performance we could post here?
3) Besides a bra, have you ever attempted to make any other item of clothing with chocolate?
4) Do you need an assistant host for Kid in a Candy Store? (Please?)
Got Your Own Questions for Him? Join Us at 9p/8c
- WATCH: Comeback Kitchen Finalists’ Early Days of Stardom
- QUIZ: Which Food Network Show Would You Win?
- Exclusive: Giada on the “Ballet” of Camera Work, Plus Her Take on the Job of a Food Network Star
- Exclusive: Bobby on the Importance of Focus, the Meaning of Star Power and the Advice He Follows