Apricots, nectarines, peaches, cherries and plums . . . oh my! Pick up any or all of these in-season stone fruit at a market near you. Here are 30 ways you can enjoy.
- Did you know fruits whose flesh and skin grow around a hard pit are known as “stone fruits?”
- You can grill up your favorite stone fruit.
- Enjoy Ellie’s Savory Peach Chicken.
- Top your morning oatmeal or yogurt with sliced apricots, plums, peaches or nectarines.
- Combine plums with McIntosh apples for a Plum Applesauce. Read more »
- Ellie's Peaches with Balsamic Cherries
These fruit from the Rosaceae family contain a single hard seed or pit (a.k.a. a stone). They include some of our summer faves like cherries, plums, peaches and apricots. Enjoy your favorites in these mouth-watering recipes.
Recipes to try»