When you cook and freeze breakfast items ahead of time, you’ll always have something handy to serve before school, even on hectic mornings. Try making double or triple batches of any of these recipes.
Instead of buying mixes, make homemade pancakes and let them cool before storing in the freezer. Use these tips to lighten up your next batch.
Recipes to try:
- Lemon Blueberry Pancakes (above)
- Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes
- Whole Wheat Pancakes with Nutty Topping
- Whole Wheat Apple Pancakes
- Oatmeal Pancakes with Maple-Glazed Roasted Apples