Whether it’s for dinner, dessert or carving Jack-o-lanterns, nothing says fall quite like shiny orange pumpkins. We’ve got ideas for every day of the month.
1. Check out your local farm or farmers’ market for unique varieties like “Oz” or “Spooktakular”
2. Did you know? Pumpkins can be found in different colors, like orange, green and white.
3. Find out where the “pumpkin capital” of the United States is.
4. When you’re at the pumpkin patch – choose pumpkins with smooth, hard skin that are free of bruises or blemishes.
5. It’s not pumpkin season until you make Pumpkin Pie – try our slimmed down recipe.