It’s the peak of the season for sweet corn. Here are 30 ways to enjoy this summer treasure.
- Classic and straight up – on the cob with butter and salt
- Use our shopping tips to pick the perfect ears.
- Use a serrated knife to cut kernels off the cob — add raw kernels to to a salad for sweet crunch.
- After cutting off kernels, don’t toss those cobs – use them to flavor and thicken chowder.
- Make an easy summertime dinner –Fish Tacos with Chili Mayo and Grilled Corn
- Company coming? Make Grilled Corn Salsa and serve with tortilla chips
- Hit up the farmers’ market for the freshest corn. Local farmers will have all kinds of unique varieties available.
- Cooking Tip: when boiling corn on the cob, add salt and a splash of milk to the water.
- Add corn to your favorite pasta salad recipe.
- Add freshness and color to a stir fry.