- No Comments
The quintessential Thanksgiving dessert can be slimmed with a few simple swaps.
- Frozen Pumpkin Mousse Pie (above)
- Pumpkin Pie — Slimmed
- Banana Cream Pie
- Double Chocolate Pudding Pie
- Low Carb Praline Pumpkin Pie
- Cranberry Pie
Add more antioxidants to your feast by making fruit-filled desserts.
- Baked Apple with Crisp Topping
- Apple Cranberry Phyllo Turnovers
- Sweet Roasted Grapes
- Pear Ginger Crumble
- Red Wine Poached Pears
- Berries with Limoncello
One of the best ways to control portions is by making miniature-sized treats. They’re also great if you’re expecting many guests.
- Mascarpone Mini Cupcakes with Strawberry Glaze
- Mini Date Nut Snowballs
- Mini Toasted Strawberry Shortcakes
- Mini Peanut Butter Cupcakes
- Mini Carrot Cupcakes
- Mini Red Velvet Cupcakes
Give cheesecake a seasonal spin for the holiday.
Toby Amidor, MS, RD, CDN, is a registered dietitian and consultant who specializes in food safety and culinary nutrition. See Toby’s full bio »
With alcohol flowing throughout the holiday season, it’s important to be mindful of how much you guzzle. Here are 10 delicious cocktails for less than 250 calories a serving.