- Comments (2)
Studies have found that these members of the cabbage family, which are now in season, may help reduce the risk of cancer. Pick up a bunch on your next trip to the market, and show them off in any of these recipes.
There are so many ways to cook these babies. Combine with sweet or salty ingredients for an even more mouthwatering dish!
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts (above, from Food Network Magazine)
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Pomegranate and Hazelnuts
- Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta
- Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Walnuts
- Sauteed Brussels Sprouts
- Grilled Brussels Sprouts
- Brussels Sprouts Hash
- Jewel Roasted Vegetables
Fresh Brussels sprouts can be shredded and added to salads just like cabbage.
These red gems are in season for only a short while. Enjoy them while you can!