- Comments (6)
Stock up on mouthwatering summer fruits before the season is gone! They supply plenty of good-for-you antioxidants in addition to boatloads of flavor.
- Hot Peaches and Cream
- Grilled Plums with Spiced Walnut Yogurt Sauce
- Grilled Summer Fruit
- Watermelon and Cantaloupe Salad with Mint Vinaigrette
- Mixed Berries with Limoncello
- Grilled Peaches with Granola
Cakes, cookies and other baked goods can be part of a healthy eating plan. Many of these recipes use healthier ingredient swaps or smaller portions to keep calories and fat in check.
- Lemon Ricotta Cookies with Lemon Glaze
- Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies with Oats and Flaxseeds
- Mini Carrot Cupcakes
- Devilish Angel Cake with Wine Soaked Berries
- Mini Toasted Strawberry Shortcakes
- Raspberry-Watermelon Terrine with Blueberry Sauce
- Individual Peach Cobblers
- Plum Tart with Almond Pastry Crust
- Ricotta Cheesecake with Fresh Raspberries
Nothing beats a hot summer day better than a chilly dessert.
Sweet strawberries. Juicy peaches. Luscious mango. If you’re looking for ways to upgrade a salad, fruits in their prime are an excellent place to start. Figs: Fig, Bacon and Frisee Salad Sweet figs are at hitting their stride right about now — and are the perfect complement to bitter greens, bacon and black pepper in thisRead more