- Comments (4)
Stock up on mouthwatering summer fruits before the season is gone! They supply plenty of good-for-you antioxidants in addition to boatloads of flavor.
- Hot Peaches and Cream
- Grilled Plums with Spiced Walnut Yogurt Sauce
- Grilled Summer Fruit
- Watermelon and Cantaloupe Salad with Mint Vinaigrette
- Mixed Berries with Limoncello
- Grilled Peaches with Granola
Cakes, cookies and other baked goods can be part of a healthy eating plan. Many of these recipes use healthier ingredient swaps or smaller portions to keep calories and fat in check.
- Lemon Ricotta Cookies with Lemon Glaze
- Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies with Oats and Flaxseeds
- Mini Carrot Cupcakes
- Devilish Angel Cake with Wine Soaked Berries
- Mini Toasted Strawberry Shortcakes
- Raspberry-Watermelon Terrine with Blueberry Sauce
- Individual Peach Cobblers
- Plum Tart with Almond Pastry Crust
- Ricotta Cheesecake with Fresh Raspberries
Nothing beats a hot summer day better than a chilly dessert.
By now, almost everyone knows that whole-grain foods are a nutritional step up from dishes that revolve around refined carbs. But if you’re starting to get the feeling that good-for-you grains are spending just a little too much time on their healthy high horse, remind them of their tasty roots by baking them into oneRead more