- Comments (4)
Stock up on mouthwatering summer fruits before the season is gone! They supply plenty of good-for-you antioxidants in addition to boatloads of flavor.
- Hot Peaches and Cream
- Grilled Plums with Spiced Walnut Yogurt Sauce
- Grilled Summer Fruit
- Watermelon and Cantaloupe Salad with Mint Vinaigrette
- Mixed Berries with Limoncello
- Grilled Peaches with Granola
Cakes, cookies and other baked goods can be part of a healthy eating plan. Many of these recipes use healthier ingredient swaps or smaller portions to keep calories and fat in check.
- Lemon Ricotta Cookies with Lemon Glaze
- Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies with Oats and Flaxseeds
- Mini Carrot Cupcakes
- Devilish Angel Cake with Wine Soaked Berries
- Mini Toasted Strawberry Shortcakes
- Raspberry-Watermelon Terrine with Blueberry Sauce
- Individual Peach Cobblers
- Plum Tart with Almond Pastry Crust
- Ricotta Cheesecake with Fresh Raspberries
Nothing beats a hot summer day better than a chilly dessert.
It doesn’t take much to bring out salmon’s rich flavor, but let’s face it: The old lemon-with-a-dash-of-salt routine gets old. The good news: Salmon need not be boring. Try these tasty ways to amp up an old standby. Mustard Maple Roasted Salmon (above) Mustard and maple syrup? The two condiments may seem worlds away, but theyRead more