It’s as simple as placing your ingredients in a blender and pushing a button. The only caveat is to watch portions so you don’t go overboard on calories.
- Mixed Berries and Banana Smoothies
- Peach Pie Smoothie
- Honeydew Smoothie (above)
- Green Morning Smoothie
- Tropical Smoothie
Yogurt layered with your favorite healthy ingredients (including nuts, seeds, granola, whole-grain cereal and fruit) makes a light and cool breakfast.
- Fresh Fruit Parfait with Lemon-Poppy Seed Yogurt
- Tropical Breakfast Parfait
- Yogurt and Fruits Parfait
- Citrus Yogurt
- Fresh Fruit Salad with Honey-Vanilla Yogurt
Simple ingredients stacked between bread can form a deliciously healthy morning meal.
TELL ME: What’s your favorite no-cook breakfast?
Toby Amidor, MS, RD, CDN, is a registered dietitian and consultant who specializes in food safety and culinary nutrition. See Toby’s full bio »