- Comments (23)
Whip up a deliciously romantic menu for your Valentine’s date. These dishes will surely set the mood; pick a few of your favorites and serve them by candlelight.
- Salmon with Brown Sugar and Mustard Glaze
- Whole-Wheat Spaghetti With Swiss Chard and Pecorino Cheese
- You and Me Chicken Pot Pies
- Champagne Risotto
- Molten Lava Cake
- Cherry Almond Chocolate Clusters
- Figs with Ricotta, Pistachio and Honey
- Mini Pineapple Upside-Down Cakes
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
TELL US: What’s on your Valentine’s Day Menu?
It doesn’t take much to bring out salmon’s rich flavor, but let’s face it: The old lemon-with-a-dash-of-salt routine gets old. The good news: Salmon need not be boring. Try these tasty ways to amp up an old standby. Mustard Maple Roasted Salmon (above) Mustard and maple syrup? The two condiments may seem worlds away, but theyRead more