- Comments (23)
Whip up a deliciously romantic menu for your Valentine’s date. These dishes will surely set the mood; pick a few of your favorites and serve them by candlelight.
- Salmon with Brown Sugar and Mustard Glaze
- Whole-Wheat Spaghetti With Swiss Chard and Pecorino Cheese
- You and Me Chicken Pot Pies
- Champagne Risotto
- Molten Lava Cake
- Cherry Almond Chocolate Clusters
- Figs with Ricotta, Pistachio and Honey
- Mini Pineapple Upside-Down Cakes
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
TELL US: What’s on your Valentine’s Day Menu?
By now, almost everyone knows that whole-grain foods are a nutritional step up from dishes that revolve around refined carbs. But if you’re starting to get the feeling that good-for-you grains are spending just a little too much time on their healthy high horse, remind them of their tasty roots by baking them into oneRead more