- Comments (23)
Whip up a deliciously romantic menu for your Valentine’s date. These dishes will surely set the mood; pick a few of your favorites and serve them by candlelight.
- Salmon with Brown Sugar and Mustard Glaze
- Whole-Wheat Spaghetti With Swiss Chard and Pecorino Cheese
- You and Me Chicken Pot Pies
- Champagne Risotto
- Molten Lava Cake
- Cherry Almond Chocolate Clusters
- Figs with Ricotta, Pistachio and Honey
- Mini Pineapple Upside-Down Cakes
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
TELL US: What’s on your Valentine’s Day Menu?
Grab a spoon. With these guilt-free desserts, the only thing you’ll have to worry about is staving off brain freeze. Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Greek yogurt plus a boatload of fresh strawberries are the basis of this homemade fro-yo, which is perked up by lemon (both the zest and juice) and a splash of rum. FruitRead more