- Comments (23)
Whip up a deliciously romantic menu for your Valentine’s date. These dishes will surely set the mood; pick a few of your favorites and serve them by candlelight.
- Salmon with Brown Sugar and Mustard Glaze
- Whole-Wheat Spaghetti With Swiss Chard and Pecorino Cheese
- You and Me Chicken Pot Pies
- Champagne Risotto
- Molten Lava Cake
- Cherry Almond Chocolate Clusters
- Figs with Ricotta, Pistachio and Honey
- Mini Pineapple Upside-Down Cakes
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
TELL US: What’s on your Valentine’s Day Menu?
One sure way to avoid the highly processed add-ins found in many protein bars is to turn out a batch using your own ingredients and a boost of protein powder. A word on that front: You’ll want a protein powder low in added and artificial sweeteners. Whey, which is dairy-based, is one good option, butRead more