- Comments (23)
Whip up a deliciously romantic menu for your Valentine’s date. These dishes will surely set the mood; pick a few of your favorites and serve them by candlelight.
- Salmon with Brown Sugar and Mustard Glaze
- Whole-Wheat Spaghetti With Swiss Chard and Pecorino Cheese
- You and Me Chicken Pot Pies
- Champagne Risotto
- Molten Lava Cake
- Cherry Almond Chocolate Clusters
- Figs with Ricotta, Pistachio and Honey
- Mini Pineapple Upside-Down Cakes
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
TELL US: What’s on your Valentine’s Day Menu?
If you thought yogurt was just a vehicle for fruit and granola, this may rock your world: The cool, creamy stuff is actually incredibly versatile and can be used in everything from sweets to salads. So think beyond the breakfast bowl and go way past the parfait: These innovative ideas will project Greek yogurt intoRead more