Each of these desserts has 400 calories or less, 20 grams of total fat or less, 10 grams of saturated fat or less, and a max of 400 milligrams of sodium per serving. Dessert should be a special treat and most definitely can be enjoyed on Valentine’s Day. If you’re trying to watch your figure, cut calories even further by sharing dessert or cutting the portion in half.
What’s Valentine’s Day without chocolate?! If you can, choose dark chocolate, then you’ll get some added benefits from the powerful antioxidant theobromine, which has been shown to help lower blood pressure and decrease inflammation.
- Chocolate-Hazelnut Drop Cookies
- Chocolate Truffles
- Made Over Deep Dish Brownies
- Moist Mocha Cake
- Chocolate Dipped Clementines
- Hot Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Fondue
- Chocolate Hazelnut Smooches
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Dark Chocolate Bark
More Loveable Treats
If chocolate isn’t your thing, these sweet treats contain a good-for-you ingredients like fruit or nuts.
- Devilish Angel Cake With Wine Soaked Berries
- Perfectly Poached Fruit
- Almond Snowballs
- Mini Upside Down Cakes
- Mascarpone Mini Cupcakes With Strawberry Glaze (above)
TELL US: What’s your favorite Valentine’s Day treat?