Planning a holiday menu is stressful enough without having to worry about the special dietary needs of your guests. Choose from any of these holiday recipes and put any fears about gluten to rest*.
• Edamame Hummus
• Mini Pizzas made with Gluten Free Pizza Dough
• The Shrimp Cocktail
• Spiced Pecans
• Grilled Chicken Paillard With Lemon and Black Pepper and Arugula-Tomato Salad
• Salmon With Lemon, Capers and Rosemary
• Grilled Beef Tenderloin
• Green Beans With Apple Cider
• Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
• Herbed Basmati Rice
• Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies with Winter Fruit Salad
• Gluten Free White Cake topped with fresh berries (pictured above)
• Chocolate Orange Brown Butter Flavored Popcorn
*Note: These recipes contain ingredients without gluten or that can easily be found as “gluten free.” As manufacturer’s continually change processing plants and methods, check labels on specific brands before purchasing.
Keep all the classics at your Easter table without added calories....