29 Days of Romantic Foods by Dana Angelo White in 30 Days, Valentine's Day, February 6, 2012
- Comments (4)
Keep the month of February sweet, hot and spicy with these romantic foods.
1. Start the month of right with 28 days of chocolate.
2. Read up on Katie Cavuto Boyle’s sensual Valentine’s dishes.
3. Check out Valentine’s recipes for kids and grown ups.
4. Keep red foods on your mind.
5. Make Ina Garten’s caviar dip.
6. Sink your teeth into homemade peanut butter cups.
7. Don’t forget about white chocolate.
8. Ever made homemade truffles?
9. Chocolate covered strawberries: A classic romance food.
10. Nothing says love like a little bubbly.
11. Whip a three-course Valentine-inspired feast.
12. Eat some passion fruit.
13. Chocolate: The darker, the better.
14. Discover 5 last-minute Valentine’s Day treats.
15. Turn leftover champagne into a frozen dessert.
16. Make your sweetheart a heart-shaped panini?
17. Include any of these aphrodisiac foods in your day.
18. Finish a meal with a 5-ingredient hot chocolate cake.
19. Get in the mood with oyster shooters.
20. Make a luscious red currant sauce; serve with pork tenderloin.
21. Fire things up with sriracha.
22. Make someone special breakfast in bed.
23. A romantic salad? Sure! Hearts of romaine.
24. Learn more about food that keep your heart healthy.
25. Lovey-dovey pancakes for a weekend breakfast.
26. Enjoy some Lemon Chicken With Artichoke Hearts.
27. Find out why we love this “fertility fruit.”
28. Make your own chocolate-hazelnut spread.
29. Dip clementines in chocolate for an easy, elegant and guilt-free dessert.