You’ve been clicking, searching and cooking up recipes from FoodNetwork.com all year long, including lots of healthy favorites! Here are our most popular healthy recipes of 2011.
Chicken is a quick, easy choice for a weeknight meal. Whether you like it spicy, stuffed or in a soup, these are the top chicken picks for 2011:
- Food Network Magazine‘s Sweet and Sour Chicken
- Food Network Magazine‘s Stuffed Chicken Divan With a Sherry Ginger Sauce (above)
- Alton’s Chicken Noodle Soup
- Chicken Fajitas
Restaurant Italian food, while yummy, is often packed with extra cheese and oil. You’ve caught on to this fact, however, and whipped up healthy Italian at home. Here are the most-viewed recipes of 2011:
- Sausage Lasagna
- Chicken Parmesan
- Ellie’s Chicken-Zucchini Alfredo
- Food Network Magazine’s Chicken Parmesan Rollatini
Healthy Appetizer Recipes
Appetizers may be small, but a night of little bites can add up, especially those loaded with butter and cream. These popular, lighter picks are delicious, yet lower in calories.
- Hot Crab Dip
- Food Network Magazine‘s Slim Six-Layer Dip
- Ellie’s Cracked Pepper Potato Chips with Onion Dip
- Food Network Magazine’s Avocado Hummus
The most important meal of the day received lots of love in 2011. Here are your favorites:
We all need the occasional sweet treat. This year, you went crazy over these healthier desserts:
- Ellie’s Cherry Almond Chocolate Clusters
- Giada’s Lemon Ricotta Cookies
- Lemon Cake with Lemon Meringue Frosting
TELL US: What were your go-to healthy recipes in 2011?