Spotlight Recipes: Healthy Casseroles by Dana Angelo White in Healthy Recipes, March 22, 2010
- Comments (283)
Casseroles are an easy and tasty way to feed a crowd, but many recipes are loaded with fatty cream sauces or layers of cheese. We’ve got some sensible (and of course, delicious) casserole dishes, including breakfast and dessert!
- Peach French Toast Bake (shown above)
- Slimmed-Down Chicken Pot Pie
- Retro-Metro Fancy Tuna Casserole
- Vegetarian Shepherd’s Pie
- Roasted Figs With Fresh Ricotta