Whether a grab-and-go option or a hearty weekend brunch, breakfast is a must-have meal. It jump-starts your metabolism and revs up your energy for the day ahead. Studies have shown kids who eat good breakfasts perform better in school; no doubt the same is true for us hard-at-work adults.
Our top 25 healthy breakfast choices runs the range of decadent pancakes to quick-and-easy picks. If you’re one of those people who is never hungry in the morning, we have small bites for you, too. Every little healthy bit counts.
16. Potato & Zucchini Frittata
17. Egg White Omelet with Blueberries & Crème Fraiche
18. Mixed Berries & Banana Smoothie
19. Asparagus & Pea Frittata with Tomato Basil Concasse
20. Walnut & Dry Cherry Bars
- More Ideas for Breakfast:
- Pancakes, Lightened Up
- Tips for Buying Healthy Cereals
- Finding the Best Breakfast Bars
Nutrition Note: All of these recipes are less than 400 calories, 15 grams of total fat and 5 grams of saturated fat (with 10% wiggleroom) per serving.