- Comment (1)
Get back in the healthy habit early and ring in the New Year with a smarter spread. Balance out the alcohol with plenty of food and virgin cocktails — nobody wants to kick off 2010 with a hangover!
- Antipasto Sausage Skewers (shown above)
- Shrimp Cocktail with Tomatillo-Horseradish Sauce
- Pecorino Romano with Apples and Fig Jam
- Crab Dumplings
- Arugula, Carmelized Onion and Goat Cheese Pizza
- Cinnamon-Flavored Skewers with Fresh Fruit
- Blood Orange Bellini
- Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail
- Sparkling Cider Mimosa (Non-Alcoholic)
- Sparkling Wine Sangria (Sangria de Cava)
- Strawberry-Champagne Punch
- Passion Fruit Cooler (Non-Alcoholic)
This spring holiday is filled with more than just matzo. From traditional dishes to symbolic foods, the Passover feast is filled with a wide variety of good-for-you nutrients.