- Comment (1)
Expecting the whole neighborhood for your big holiday feast? Consider going potluck-style, which takes the pressure off the host, allows different chefs to spotlight favorite dishes and is more budget-friendly for everyone. Here are some easy-to-make suggestions — plus, there’s an especially simple turkey for the host.
- Curried Chervil Eggs
- Italian-Style Sausage Skewers
- Roasted Shrimp Cocktail
- Pesto White Bean Dip
- Do Nothing Turkey – Stick to four-ounce portions and remove the skin; this way you can plan for plenty of leftovers.
- Side Dishes:
- Oven Roasted Red Potatoes with Rosemary and Garlic
- Garlic Sauteed Spinach
- Braised Red Cabbage and Turnips
- Seasoned Sweet Potato Puree
By now, almost everyone knows that whole-grain foods are a nutritional step up from dishes that revolve around refined carbs. But if you’re starting to get the feeling that good-for-you grains are spending just a little too much time on their healthy high horse, remind them of their tasty roots by baking them into oneRead more