- Comment (1)
Expecting the whole neighborhood for your big holiday feast? Consider going potluck-style, which takes the pressure off the host, allows different chefs to spotlight favorite dishes and is more budget-friendly for everyone. Here are some easy-to-make suggestions — plus, there’s an especially simple turkey for the host.
- Curried Chervil Eggs
- Italian-Style Sausage Skewers
- Roasted Shrimp Cocktail
- Pesto White Bean Dip
- Do Nothing Turkey – Stick to four-ounce portions and remove the skin; this way you can plan for plenty of leftovers.
- Side Dishes:
- Oven Roasted Red Potatoes with Rosemary and Garlic
- Garlic Sauteed Spinach
- Braised Red Cabbage and Turnips
- Seasoned Sweet Potato Puree
It doesn’t take much to bring out salmon’s rich flavor, but let’s face it: The old lemon-with-a-dash-of-salt routine gets old. The good news: Salmon need not be boring. Try these tasty ways to amp up an old standby. Mustard Maple Roasted Salmon (above) Mustard and maple syrup? The two condiments may seem worlds away, but theyRead more