- Comment (1)
Expecting the whole neighborhood for your big holiday feast? Consider going potluck-style, which takes the pressure off the host, allows different chefs to spotlight favorite dishes and is more budget-friendly for everyone. Here are some easy-to-make suggestions — plus, there’s an especially simple turkey for the host.
- Curried Chervil Eggs
- Italian-Style Sausage Skewers
- Roasted Shrimp Cocktail
- Pesto White Bean Dip
- Do Nothing Turkey – Stick to four-ounce portions and remove the skin; this way you can plan for plenty of leftovers.
- Side Dishes:
- Oven Roasted Red Potatoes with Rosemary and Garlic
- Garlic Sauteed Spinach
- Braised Red Cabbage and Turnips
- Seasoned Sweet Potato Puree
Sweet strawberries. Juicy peaches. Luscious mango. If you’re looking for ways to upgrade a salad, fruits in their prime are an excellent place to start. Figs: Fig, Bacon and Frisee Salad Sweet figs are at hitting their stride right about now — and are the perfect complement to bitter greens, bacon and black pepper in thisRead more