Spotlight Recipe: Eggplant Sandwich

by in Healthy Recipes, June 8, 2009

Eggplant Sandwich
Need a new lunch idea? This baked eggplant and cheese sandwich is a nice change and easy for toting. Packed with veggies like bell peppers and tomatoes, the sammy will give you enough vitamin C to cover your daily needs. With 350 calories per serving, it’s also works as a light, veg-friendly dinner served with baked sweet potato fries.

P.S. It’s also a perfect way to celebrate Meatless Monday.

Get the recipe »

Hearty, Healthy Soups and Stews for Fall

When the air starts to turn chilly, there’s nothing quite like a stew simmering on the stove. These recipes not only ladle up comfort, they̵...

1. Krikri says:

Hi:Yes, very veg-friendly dinner.This recipe proves that we can make sandwiches that are low in calories and healthy. By choosing veggie topping, we can deliver wholesome lunch packs to our kids or keep the dining table fat free for a while.

Your reference recipe Sweet Potato and Celery Root Fries is on my list. Sunny applied Hungarian paprika which we usually see in baked chicken.I think ingredients are not limited to one type of meal only as she demonstrates. I mentioned it was on my list because I like spices with starchy fried food.

2. Lexie says:

I have been on an eggplant kick lately and this sounds delicious! I will definitely have to try it :)

3. Lea says:

The recipe calls for 1/4 c. goat cheese and 1/4 c. feta cheese. Isn't feta goat cheese???

4. Larry says:

This video post is truly impressive, the sound feature and the picture quality of this tape post is really amazing.

5. You really allow it to be appear so effortless together with your presentation but I come across this matter to become really a thing which I assume I would hardly ever recognize. It appears to be too complex and quite broad for me. I am seeking ahead for your upcoming put up, I will check out to obtain the hang of it!

6. Julene Rea says:

I should position out my enthusiasm to your kindness for persons who need aid on this critical region of attraction. Your real commitment to passing the resolution all-around became wonderfully vital and has truly encouraged personnel just like me to reach their endeavors. The informative strategies and hints signifies an entire lot to me and even further to my friends. Thanks a ton; from all of us.

7. This web site is certainly as a substitute helpful considering that I am when using the second developing an online floral internet site despite the fact that I’m only commencing out being a result it is truly relatively little, nothing in the least similar to this world wide web website. Can website backlink to some from the posts correct here because they are fairly. Many thanks considerably. Zoey Olsen

8. beast 123 says:

Very nice layout and great subject material , hardly anything else we require : D.

9. What a lovely blog site. I’ll definitely be back again. Please keep on writing!

10. Hello there, just changed into aware of your weblog through Google, and found that it’s truly informative. I am gonna be careful for brussels. I’ll appreciate if you happen to continue this in future. Many people shall be benefited out of your writing. Cheers! j8tp20r