by FN Dish Editor in View All Posts, March 2nd, 2009
by FN Dish Editor in View All Posts, November 28th, 2008
Today we have another installment of your favorite new FN Dish game…… “What’s Shooting Now?”
Here’s how it works: I give you a collection of image clues, and after examining the evidence, you make an educated guess at to what show is shooting in the Food Network studios at this very moment. Tomorrow, I’ll let the official cat out of the bag for the big reveal.
Alright FN Dishers! Post in the comments your best guess as to what show is being set up above!
Associate Producer, The FN Dish
by FN Dish Editor in View All Posts, View Video Only, September 28th, 2008
Numerous letters have hit the FN Dish mailbag requesting fashion tips from Susie Fogelson — VP, Marketing & Brand Strategy.
In the spirit of Black Friday, Susie shares five fashion and shopping ideas that may even save you money…
1) Hunt for one special piece. A signature hat, scarf, or belt can transform basics from your closet into something unforgettable.
2) Go local! Like food, why not support local artisans and jewelers? In Susie’s Brooklyn neighborhood, she frequents boutiques like Bird and Kiwi to find one-of-a-kind pieces.
3) Don’t fear the hat. Susie would wear one daily if she could — and now her daughter is into them as well. A fave designer is Eugenia Kim, who mixes tweed and cashmere. What’s not to love?
4) Monochrome is not monotonous. On the contrary…a single color can be sophisticated. All black is great but solid lights work too. She was a bucket of crazy but remember how elegant Sharon Stone looked in her head-to-toe cream ensemble from Basic Instinct?
5) Get social. Even if you don’t have cash to spend this season, nothing is better than gathering good friends and window shopping boutiques in a new neighborhood. You may even find that signature accessory.
Before sending in your application for the new season of The Next Food Network Star, hear from the casting director about what it takes to make the cut.
Check out open call dates, download the application, and apply now!