Which Food Have You Worked For? by FN Dish Editor in View All Posts, January 21st, 2009
So Adam Gertler returned to Food Network this week with a new show entitled, Will Work For Food [Mondays at 8:30pm/7:30c]. Adam is exposed to a pretty wild world of food jobs which made us wonder… Which Food (job) Have You Worked For?
Here’s a quick round-up from The FN Dish staffers:
* Ice cream bicycle boy — bike with mini-freezer on the front
* Pea picker — endless hours in the sun for pennies per pod
* Amusement Park ‘Fried Dough” Fryer
* Candy Girl at the first multiplex theater in Long Island
* Hostess for uppity tourist trap in East Hampton
* Bacon cook in Vermont — ah, grease in the hair
* DC Nightlife Critic — countless brewery tours (& tastes)
* Dude Ranch Cook — quit over Alan Jackson brouhaha
We want to hear yours… Spill it!!