It has certainly been an amazing year for cookbooks by Food Network chefs, and that also goes for the many talented contributors who write for FN Dish. We have their books piled high on our desks, but FN Dish editors thought it was time to share the love. Whether you keep them for yourself or gift them to a loved one, here’s the ultimate literary holiday treat.
We’re giving away a collection of cookbooks from FN Dish contributors and Food Network chefs that includes:
- Melissa d’Arabian’s Ten Dollar Dinners
- Ree Drummond’s The Pioneer Woman Cooks
- Food Network Magazine‘s 1,000 Easy Recipes
- Marisa McClellan’s Food in Jars (read Marisa’s weekly column, The Weekender)
- Hedy Goldsmith’s Baking Out Loud (read Hedy’s baking column and make her recipes)
- Catherine McCord’s Weelicious (read Catherine’s monthly column, The Product Puree)
You can buy them all, including Marisa’s, Hedy’s and Catherine’s books, or enter for a chance to win all of them. To enter: Tell us what your favorite FN Dish post of the year was in the comments. We’re giving away this collection of cookbooks to one lucky, randomly selected commenter.