Hot Links We’re Loving:
- As if we needed another reason to lust over apple pie. Spoon Fork Bacon‘s Brown Butter Apple Pie with Cheddar Crust counters the tart sweetness of Granny Smith and Golden Delicious apples by baking them into a flaky cheddar crust that’s subtly sharp and anything but weird.
- Your classic empanada may come with a spicy meat stuffing, but Food For My Family‘s Winter Squash Empanadas are a different story and loaded with fall flavor. Caramelized shallots, goat cheese and fresh sage ooze from the flaky folds.
- When we’re in need of some serious comfort food, sometimes a spoon is the only utensil that’ll make the cut. A spoonful of the aptly named Best Cheeseburger Soup by Foodie Crush involves everything you love between the bun, from tender ground beef to gooey cheddar cheese to a hit of hot sauce.
- Thanks to a little bourbon, this ice-cold Boozy Maple Peanut Butter Cup Milkshakes by Girl Versus Dough goes down warm. And, if you ask us, the whipped cream on top is non-negotiable.
- When is it too soon to start hoarding all the eggnog? According to Country Cleaver, not soon enough. Instead of glugging it from the carton, creamy and spiced Eggnog No-Bake Cheesecake comes together from scratch.