Hot Links We’re Loving:
- Grilled Cheese Pizza by I Am a Food Blog is a glorious mash-up slice that proves you never have to choose. Cut gooey grilled cheese sandwiches into small squares and sprinkle them over pizza crust with crisp bacon and tomato slices.
- Get yourself a donut pan, because these Baked Apple Cider Donuts with Maple Whiskey Glaze by The Baking Bird cannot be missed. Baked instead of fried, the classic apple cider donuts get dunked into glaze made with whiskey and pure maple syrup.
- Apple and pumpkin pies hog a lot of autumn spotlight, but Love and Lemons keeps things fresh with a crunchy Shredded Brussels Sprout and Apple Salad that’s tossed with bright lemon and pecorino.
- If green juices galore fueled your summer, you better bet that fall has its own dose of green goodness in store. Simmer a pot of What’s Cooking Good Looking‘s Broccoli & Arugula Soup with Garlic Chips, a silky blend of seasonal veggies with a lively hue and a peppery bite.
- The classic combo of chicken and waffles is hard to beat, but Vegetarian Ventures gives us a pretty worthy rival. Pull out the waffle iron for Savory Cheddar Cornmeal Waffles with Green Tomato Salsa, served with a dollop of cumin Greek yogurt.