Hot Links We’re Loving:
- Make no bones about it, these skeleton-inspired Dusty Bones Sugar Cookies by Sprinkle Bakes are bound to be the first thing to disappear from your Halloween soiree.
- If you’ve ever encountered puppy chow (the cereal-based snack), you know it’s hard not to scarf it all at once — especially now that I Am Baker gives it a fall spin with Pumpkin Spice Puppy Chow.
- Use the most magical superfood of them all, quinoa, for a surprising use, courtesy of What’s Cooking Good Looking. Savory Pumpkin Pie and Quinoa Crust piles roasted pumpkin and zucchini onto a quinoa-based crust that’s more nutritious than its buttery flour counterpart.
- Die-hard candy-corn fans have been known to show their spirit in clever ways. Yummy Mummy Kitchen pays tribute to the orange-yellow-white trifecta with a new one: Tropical Candy Corn Ice Pops that are refreshingly healthy but still have that classic candy look.
- Culinary Bro-Down knows what we really need, presenting us with a cheesy, spicy idea during a week that’s all about the sweet stuff. Come Friday, don’t beat yourself up over all the Halloween candy you’re bound to inhale. Instead, fry up a Chorizo Mac ‘N’ Cheese Quesadilla that answers every one of your guiltiest savory pleasures.