Quiz: How Well Do You Know the Co-Hosts of The Kitchen?

by in Food Network Chef, Shows, August 30th, 2014

Food Network's The KitchenWeek after week, the co-hosts on The Kitchen come together to celebrate the most-important room in the home. They share their top tips for easy, family-friendly meals, offer new takes on seasonal favorites and even welcome special guests to dish on the latest happenings in the culinary world and beyond. But as fans watching from your living rooms at home, how much do you know about the five faces you see on TV each week? Test your knowledge of Jeff, Geoffrey, Katie, Marcela and Sunny by answering 10 trivia questions, and see if you deserve the title of superfan.

How Well Do You Know the Co-Hosts of The Kitchen?

Start
Congratulations - you have completed How Well Do You Know the Co-Hosts of The Kitchen?. You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%. Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Return
Shaded items are complete.
12345
678910
End
Return

Tune in to The Kitchen on Saturdays at 11a|10c.

Celebrate Thanksgiving with Food Network in November

Thanksgiving is coming! Thanksgiving is coming! And it’s certainly not something we take lightly here at Food Network. Why? Because it’s a...

1. karmo51 says:

i agree with all about sunny's hair and loud voice..and katie..she sings true her nose and the sandwich king can't get any dumber .. and the iron chef..who cooks with a suit jacket in the kitchen..i do like marcela and her food..so that's that

2. Patt L says:

I think Katie is a joke! Was she ever married to Gee Zee ? I thought I saw the two of them on a show together a few years ago about family cooking team contest along with Robert Irvine and his new wife. Katie seems to be riding on some persons fame because she seems to have no real place along side of these great chefs.

3. not a fan says:

It seems like a bit of tension between Sunny and the other two women especially Kate.
    I don't think they have a good team on the show Kate and Marcela seem too uptight about there figures. I prefer the Chew the cast is way more laid back and they all seem to get a long.

4. Taryn says:

I love this show! I look forward to every Saturday at 11. Of course I have my favorites but the whole group is such a great ensemble. Please keep it the way it is! My favorites show, along with Pioneer Woman and Barefoot Contessa, on Food Network!

5. Disappointed says:

When Katie mispronounces vinaigrette as vinegar-ette or cumin as come-in, she loses any credibility with me.

6. Christina says:

I like sunny and her cooking but that hairdo it's got to go I'll be always afraid I'd get a piece of hair in my food looks like a mop she's so lazy that you can't use your own hair and make clean looking

7. Judy Roek says:

Get a grip, folks…they're ALL great at what they do, and I love the show!

• Lisa Z says:

I agree with you Judy! Katie is getting a bad rap because she was married to Billy Joel. It has nothing to do with her culinary education and career which she has. "Lee has worked in several restaurants and gourmet food and wine stores. In 2003, she helped to open Jeff and Eddy’s Restaurant where she served as the house fishmonger"