POLL: What Are Your Favorite Breakfast Foods?

by in Food Network Magazine, Polls, May 1st, 2014

Food Network Magazine is on a mission to find out how America eats breakfast. Vote in the polls below and tell FN Dish how you prefer your morning meal.

To vote for your breakfast habits, head over to part two of the Food Network Magazine’s breakfast poll.

Which Is Better: Hot or Cold Asian Noodles?

When you’re in the mood for noodles, do you crave a steaming bowl of stir-fry or soup? Or would you prefer something cold? While you probably wouldn...

1. Mikaela says:

I love blueberry bagels and I take cinnamon-sugar on my toast :)

2. Sue says:

I like cheese toast sprinkled with cracked black pepper

3. Camp says:

Where's the omelette, pancakes, corn-beef hash, fried potato, and grits choices? Not much of a poll.

4. Tom says:

I don't eat bagels I eat English muffins

5. Katie says:

I love english muffins or Blueberry bagels :)

6. Fubsie says:

I microwave an egg in a Chinese porcelain rice bowl, covered with paper for 53 secs at power 7 for a pefect runny boiled egg. You have to experiment to get it right but it's worth it with all that creamy yolk. I have it with flax and whole grain toasted soldiers with Becel Buttery flavour.

7. katie says:

Love Philly cream cheese on my bagel. And I love pumpernickel bagels.

8. Annis says:

Favorite breakfast is two poached eggs with a squeeze of lime and sprinkle of red chile powder with sprouted grain toast with half an avocado. Maybe a small bowl of papaya too

9. Pearl says:

One morning I eat grits or oatmeal for breakfast, other mornings I alternate between toast and eggs of just toast. I like peanut butter on my toast for protein but some mornings I use butter. When I fix eggs I alternate between scrambled and over medium.

10. hguhf says: