7 Ways to Be a Skewer Hero at the Grill [Infographic]

by in Shows, May 25th, 2014

How to Skewer Like a Pro (Infographic)

Bobbing for Ingredients — Alton’s After-Show

Cutthroat Kitchen host Alton Brown‘s sabotages can involve any number of evilicious plans, such as replacing a contestant’s prime ingredie...

1. DeejZ says:

Soak the skewers in lemon or lime juice to impart flavor to the foods, too! Or use sturdy rosemary stems as skewers! Yum!

2. Steve says:

I would like to know where the store is they use during this show. I can't find food at those prices at my local market.

• MoHub says:

They no longer use a real store. This one was custom built in a warehouse to provide more room for the cameramen and not disrupt a real business.

3. MoHub says:

So why don't we get actual episode recaps and related message boards?

4. Cindi says:

Why do they make the chef's make 4 dishes when there is only 3 judges. Why don't they let Guy
    eat the other dish?

5. Betty Cruz says:

Why isn't there a Blog for each individual show ? I want to comment on "Grocery Grillin" which originally aired on May 25, 2014. I'm so glad Chef Leila was eliminated … that's what she gets for being greedy. Did anyone see when they had to get their food from the Clearance Cart ? Leila grabbed the Steak, Salmon and the Beer Brats and left nothing for the other guys. She didn't even try to use the Salmon, she completely disregarded it. She even said, laughing … "I took a lot of meat just so the guys wouldn't get it". Well she GOT IT … the boot !