When it comes to children’s birthday parties, the name of the game is fun, festive and kid-friendly. That’s why FN Dish loves these miniaturized versions of everything ,from personal mac-and-cheese cups to baked corn dogs, to tiny burgers and Giada’s mini Italian subs — all perfect for small hands to dig into. And don’t forget the sweets. Ina’s sharing chocolate-dipped goodies like strawberries, pretzels and graham crackers. These recipes are decadent but never too complicated for the cook — Mom and Dad will still enjoy the party too. Here’s to hosting a happy spring birthday bash near you.
2. Baked Mozzarella Sticks (pictured above)
- Green Pancakes, Corned Beef Pizza and Rainbow Treats: A Family-Friendly St. Paddy’s Day Feast
- 11 Shortcut Items This Mom of 4 Can’t Live Without, Plus Recipes for Using Them
- 10 Cooking Projects to Do with Kids to Combat Cabin Fever
- How to Have a Special Valentine’s Meal with the Whole Family