The Pioneer Woman’s Chicken Spaghetti — Most Popular Pin of the Week

by in Community, March 23rd, 2014

The Pioneer Woman's Chicken Spaghetti - Most Popular Pin of the WeekRee’s chicken and spaghetti casserole is pure comfort food — and it’s also this week’s Most Popular Pin of the Week. She makes it easy by cooking all the ingredients in one pot, transferring that into a casserole dish and baking until the cheese topper becomes a bubbly. Don’t worry about twirling strands; Ree breaks the spaghetti into pieces beforehand for easy eating.

For more everyday recipe inspiration, visit Food Network’s Let’s Cook: Main Dishes board on Pinterest.

Get the Recipe: The Pioneer Woman’s Chicken Spaghetti

Velvety Banana Cream Pie — Most Popular Pin of the Week

When you think of cream pie, or even dessert, you’re likely not imagining it to be healthy — but that’s exactly the case with this week&...

1. Lore Lyn says:

FOOD NETWORK got on Paula Deans case yet they are promoting Garth Brooks WIFE after she took him from his wife and children ! ! ! And I can't watch the Pioneer Woman. I have never seen anyone get on TV with such stringy hair and someone who can't talk with out smiling the entire time, very irritating. Food Network take a look at your cooks. I don't think they are chefs by any standard!

• Casey Cane says:

Don't watch food network if you don't like any of the cooking shows. Period. To comment on Garth Brooks personal life is none of your business.

• kat says:

Not possible to "take someone away" from someone else.

• Kath Maybury says:

I have just read your comments, and I find you very irritating. I think Ree Drummond is a superb cook, and mother and wife. I for one enjoy watching her. There is an saying "If you can't say anything nice, do not say anything at all" Lets hope you do that in the future.

2. najeebaansar says:

thanks for sharing visit my blogs too
    delightfullcookbook.blogspot/com
    cookingdelightt.blogspot.com

3. Dianne Shook says:

My Chicken Spaghetti recipe is nearly the same as Ree's recipe except I make it with Cream of Chicken soup & a small can of mushrooms. Gives it more flavor.

4. alvy says:

Saturday morning watching PIONEER woman, making riggatoni with chicken thighs, so Texas! Definitely comfort food. She said something that struck me. " I usually use some vino to make the sauce but I'm making this for my family". Somebody needs to tell her about the secret of cooking with Wine ! Yee hawww. Lol.

5. nehabhardwaj2204 says: