Tempting an Evilicious Fate: Cutthroat Kitchen Winners to Return for Second Battle

by in Shows, March 20th, 2014

Cutthroat Kitchen ChefsWhether they’ve won or lost on Cutthroat Kitchen, many competitors would likely agree that one turn at the contest is enough, as it’s too fierce and downright evilicious to attempt again. For four determined chefs, however, one Cutthroat cook-off isn’t enough.

Chefs Brian, Charles, Frankie and Gwen, all winners from past appearances on the show, are returning to battle this Sunday on an all-new special episode, airing at 10|9c. The rules of the game are the same, but the competition will surely be steeper, as the most-skilled sabotagers are gathering to take on each other in a no-holds-barred competition. Ultimately three of these previous winners will be forced to forfeit their perfect records, and only one will earn the title of two-time Cutthroat conqueror.

Prepare for the upcoming event by reliving Chef Brian’s, Chef Charles’, Chef Frankie’s and Chef Gwen’s best moments in battle, then tell FN Dish in the poll below who you want to win a second time this weekend.

Tune in to Cutthroat Kitchen this Sunday at 10|9c to catch the brand-new special episode.

What to Watch: Have One Last Halloween Hurrah with Food Network This Weekend

Get all of your Halloween programming in before the big day. It may be hard to believe, but the hallowed event is almost here, and before you run out ...

1. Kayla says:

Ohhhh… I can't wait! A great sabotage would cooking on an iron!… Or duct taping utensil parts together before they can cook what ever it is they have to prepare!

2. y8 games says:

wow! is wonderful. it's the inventor or very good and keep trying possibility.

3. Lee says:

I watch the cooking channel all day many days a week. I like Alton's other shows. But this whole concept is wrong. It is not the best chef that wins. It is the one that treats others the worst. The whole concept is bad. I will not watch it and I hope others don't. Certainly not anything they can brag about winning. What would they say? That they are the most evil on a show that has food? Bad idea.

4. Roberto says:

The concept of this show there me off the First time I saw the add. Today I'm watching it for the second time and I'm hooked. It's funny, entertaining; it's what tv it's supposed to be about! Congrats.

5. Ceilisidhe says:

An open breakfast burrito is not a burrito and a fritter does not a bread pudding be. Epic Failure.

6. Jason says:

Chef Brian is the biggest asshole ive ever seen

7. Atari265278 says:

Did it occur to anyone that the voting order was the order that everyone lost? Also, was that a bread pudding? Someone really needs to tell Jet Tila that it wasn't. If Simon Majumdar was the judge here, then he would've walked to Australia until that marshmallow broke off.

8. chloe says:

that was funny that chef Brian had to make food on a bed.I think i could take a nap zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! I'm taking a nap now good night.

9. sacvalley says:

Chef Frankie came out of the pantry in the first round with his basket of food plus a stainless steel pan with items inside; I think what ever was in the pan should have been taken from him and he should have penalized.
    Chef Gwen was eliminated because she didn't make what the challenge asked for "a breakfast burrito"; yet Chef Brian made a fritter instead of the challenge of bread pudding but wasn't eliminated. There's got to be some consistent rules!