Rhyme Time with Vanilla Ice — Rachael vs. Guy: Celebrity Cook-Off Caption It

by in Shows, January 11th, 2014

Vanilla Ice Presents His DishOn Monday’s upcoming episode of Rachael vs. Guy: Celebrity Cook-Off, the celebrities must cater a cocktail party with a Hawaiian luau theme. Chopped judge Marc Murphy stops by to taste the dishes, offer his critique, and, most importantly announce the winning team and the MVP of the challenge. In this sneak peek photo from the episode, Vanilla Ice from Team Guy presents his dish for tasting, but Guy has a moment where he holds his head and Rachael giggles while she takes a sampling of the food.

Did someone say something funny or just plain corny? It is, after all, a Hawaiian-themed party, so the celebrities are taking the theme to heart with dishes that play up that fact. But Ice is also known to break out with a rhyme on the fly. Did he put a silly spin on his dish?

Before you tune in this Monday at 9pm/8c, we’re challenging you, Rachael vs. Guy fans, to write your best captions or rhymes (tastefully appropriate, please) for this moment in the comments below.

Savoring a Sweet Takedown: The Savory Side of Dessert — Chopped After Hours

When it comes to creating a successful dessert, it’s often about striking the right balance. Cloyingly sweet is not necessarily how you want to ...

1. Michael says:

Impressive ink, but Rachel prefers guys with hula girl tattoos.

2. caren barnes says:

Great show I wil make the bread pudding.

3. George says:

luv the food network, especially watching regular people cooking… but cannot stand Guy. like the people and different places on DDD – just wish someone else could host it.

4. ssss says:

Tattoos are gross.

5. Shawn says:

Penn's joke about peanut allergies and people dying from peanuts was sickening. Get real Food Channel. The product you are making can kill some people. I'm not saying dont make it. But it sure ain't something to joke about.

6. Cookster says:

Last year Gilbert was made to fail and the same thing again this year. This time it's Chris. I called it last
    week it was so obvious. I am 65 and I have studied people over the years. I used to like Rachael but she
    has gotten a big head.. Same with Guy. Every time I tune in his DDD is on in my area. Even the weekends.
    They should just name it the Guy Channel.

7. Rosie Lancaster says:

I don't watch much but the Food Network. The new shows undermine one's intelligence. This show is full of "has beens" that aren't entertaining or funny. Canada Chopped isn't any good either. The same routine as our Chopped but with different people in a different place. All the screaming, yelling and poor dialogue doesn't make me want to see anymore of these disappointing shows. Restaurant Impossible now has made everything impossible, one copy after another – ridiculous! PLEASE get some better shows. I've seen most everything. I don't have anything to record that's worthwhile. I'd like to take all those dumb cupcakes and shove them in somebody's face – pitiful!

• reagannmadison says:

I agree!! This is the saddest exposure of boring and uninteresting celebrities!! Truly disappointing show.

• instinct1 says:

I was deleted either for an accurate portrayal of their inept ability to admit their flaws. Or, I used words about cooking bull parts dressed up as less than chefs. Sad!!

8. Jarnett says:

I luv food network but very dissappointed with making fun of food allergies…makes me think differently of Rachael….very sad food network…It could kill you…NICE and VERY uncalled for……….

9. Joe Minnow says:

Was Chris drunk? I think that it's not laughing matter that they're all a danger in the kitchen. No gloves – yeah – i need some antibiotics.

And what's with Rachael – she looks like she has been lifting weights – or her back 'muscles' are too big to allow her to put her arms down appropriately.

10. julie bird says:

I'm rooting for vanilla ice and make a wish foundation.