- Comments (67)
Back with another helping of Food Network’s favorite accidental cowgirl recipes, Ree Drummond’s back with a new cookbook, The Pioneer Woman Cooks: A Year of Holidays, encompasses everything you need to help celebrate the holidays all through the year. From a Resolution Smoothie on New Year’s Day to decadent dessert shots on New Year’s Eve, Ree presents inspired menus for breakfasts, brunches, lunches, dinners, parties, gifts and feasts, accompanied by dozens of her signature step-by-step photos.
Bring family and friends together with treats such as:
- Whiskey BBQ Sliders and Dr. Pepper Cupcakes for the Super Bowl
- Loaded Queso, Red, White and Blue Sangria for the Fourth of July
- Caramel Apples and Mummy Dogs for Halloween
- Prime Rib and Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce for Christmas
You can buy Ree’s new cookbook here, or enter for a chance to win one now. To enter: Tell FN Dish which one of Ree’s recipes is your favorite in the comments (you must include the recipe URL). We’re giving five lucky, randomly selected winners each a copy of the book.
You may only comment once to be considered, and you don’t have to purchase anything to win; a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Odds depend on total number of entries. Void where prohibited. Only open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. states, D.C. or Puerto Rico, and you must be at least 18 to win. For the first day of the giveaway, all entries (answers) must be entered between 3pm EST on Dec. 11, 2013, and 5pm EST on Dec. 17, 2013. Subject to full official rules. By leaving a comment on the blog, you acknowledge your acceptance of the Official Rules. ARV of each prize: approx. $29.99. Sponsor: Scripps Networks, LLC, d/b/a Food Network, 9721 Sherrill Blvd, Knoxville, TN 37932.
So tell us: Which one of Ree’s recipes is your favorite and why?
- Enter for a Chance to Win The Chopped Cookbook
- Win a Signed Copy of Martha Stewart’s Cakes: Our First-Ever Book of Bundts, Loaves, Layers, Coffee Cakes, and More
- Win a Signed Copy of Haylie Duff’s Cookbook, The Real Girl’s Kitchen
- Enter for a Chance to Win Food Network Magazine’s Best Recipes 2014 Cookbook