It’s time for 12 Days of Cookies, Food Network’s annual virtual cookie swap. Each day, visit us here on FN Dish for a peek at new holiday cookies, party-planning tips and top techniques for rolling, spooning, slicing, baking and decorating delicious sweet treats to give — or keep — from your favorite Food Network chefs
Trisha has these cookies at all of her Christmas parties, because they’re fun for decorating. She lets the dough chill for at least an hour before rolling (but you don’t have to!). Get kids involved in decorating the sugar cookies with icing, sprinkles, small candies and more holiday touches.
Get Trisha Yearwood’s Iced Sugar Cookies recipe, and check out 12 Days of Cookies for dozens more recipes and holiday baking inspiration. Then, join the conversation: Tell us what you’re baking this season and what your all-time favorite cookie is.
• Find recipes for our Top Holiday Cookies and bake up a batch in your kitchen.
• See Top Sugar and Butter Cookies.
• Host your best cookie swap yet with these easy party ideas from Cooking Channel.
• Learn how to decorate cookies like the pros.
• Show us your best cookie creations.